AAO Renews Member Subscription Discount for Seminars in Orthodontics for 2019-20
The AAO and Elsevier Publishing have collaborated to once again offer AAO member orthodontists* a discounted rate of $75 for a one-year subscription to Seminars in Orthodontics. The regular subscription rate is $297 per year. The AAO member discount was first introduced last year.
Each issue of the quarterly journal provides up-to-date, state-of-the-art information on a single topic in orthodontics. Seminars in Orthodontics readers are kept abreast of the latest orthodontic innovations, research findings, clinical applications and clinical methods. Featuring commissioned articles only, each issue investigates important developments and topics in orthodontics. The journal is intended as an ongoing clinical reference.
The updated subscription discount will be in effect for new subscribers through July 31, 2020. Existing subscribers may renew with the discount whenever their current subscriptions end.
To order a subscription at the discounted rate, you may either call 800-654-2452 and pay by credit card, or order via email and be billed for the subscription.
To order via email, send your message to email@example.com.
The message should include:
● A request for the discounted subscription to Seminars in Orthodontics;
● Your name, address and phone number;
● Your AAO member number;
● The promotion code:
– Through December 31, 2019: Use M11555
– Starting January 1, 2020: Use M11695
* All U.S. and Canadian orthodontic residents receive complimentary subscriptions to Seminars in Orthodontics (both print and online) via an educational grant from American Orthodontics.