Access Archived 2018-19 Business of Orthodontics Webinars at No Cost
AAO Online Lectures is now making available all 2018-19 Business of Orthodontics webinars, at no cost. Visit the Business of Orthodontics page at Online Lectures to access:
● The Top 10 Systems That Grow the Practice Today, by Char Eash
● Partnerships: Exploring One of Dentistry’s Fastest Growing Trends, by Jonathan Martin, CPA
● Five Ways to Rate Your CPA’s Effectiveness, by Andrew Tucker, JD, CPA, CFP®, MTWM
● Compensation Models During Career Transition: Associates, Buyers & Sellers, by Doug Copple, CVA
Archived Doctors and Orthodontic Staff Lectures Address Key Topics of Interest
In addition, the Doctors Lectures page at Online Lectures now features presentations from the 2018-19 webinar series at $30 each (pay-per-view). Offerings include the three lectures on clear aligners from 2018-19 (by Dr. Clark Colville, Dr. Mazyar Moshiri and Dr. Sam Daher).
Ten lectures from the 2019 Winter Conference, “Sleep Apnea and Orthodontics: Consensus and Guidance” are also available in Online Lectures at $30 pay-per-view (or, purchase the entire Winter Conference series at Conference Archives for $175).
To receive unlimited free access to all Online Lectures for a year, purchase a subscription for $100 when you renew your annual dues.
Lectures for Orthodontic Staff from the 2018-19 series have also been added to Online Lectures, also at $30 pay-per-view.* Augment your team’s training with high-quality, cost-effective educational programs on practice management topics, coding, OSHA/safety, clinical photography and more.
* Members of the Orthodontic Staff Club receive free access to all Online Lectures. Enroll your entire team in the club for a year for $50.