Experienced Orthodontists: Join the AAO Mentoring Program
We are currently seeking talented and experienced orthodontists like you to participate in the AAO Mentoring Program. Our online interface makes mentoring easy and intimidation-free, complete with tools and resources to connect you with the right person and guide your mentoring relationship.
Join the AAO Mentoring Program! Here are 5 great reasons to become a mentor:
1. Support the growth of orthodontists who represent the future of the specialty. Do you remember the stress of being a new orthodontist? As a mentor, you can make that transition easier for someone else simply by being a friend, listening, offering guidance, and exploring options.
2. Deepen your knowledge and understanding. Mentoring is a way to build your expertise and reinforce valuable lessons you’ve learned. The process of explaining or teaching what you know encourages you to question and refine your own understanding.
3. Challenge your perspective and learn new things. Experience sometimes means growing accustomed to a certain way of doing things. A new orthodontist can offer a fresh perspective and may encourage you to see things differently.
4. Renew your enthusiasm and passion for orthodontics. Passion is almost always fueled by something new. Mentoring another orthodontist can bring new meaning to your career and boost your enthusiasm for what you do.
5. Create your legacy and make a lasting difference. Think about the individuals who guided, encouraged, and challenged you to become the orthodontist you are today. The best way to honor them is to pay it forward.
Register for our next cohort beginning on Friday, October 18th. Participation is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. To learn more about the AAO Mentoring Program and request to join, visit https://aao.chronus.com/.