How to Save on 2020 Annual Session Registration
The educational programs and entertainment available at the 2020 Annual Session, May 1-4 in Atlanta, Georgia will provide enormous value – and you can increase the value of your meeting experience by taking advantage of savings opportunities.
AAO Membership, Early Registration Yield Savings
● If you are a U.S. AAO member orthodontist, save $1,610 on Annual Session registration by renewing your membership for 2019-20. Other registration categories offer at least $440 in savings for members vs. non-members.
● Residents (including U.S. and international student members) along with full-time faculty and retired members register for free through the Early Registration deadline (March 31, 2020).
● Retired members save $40 by registering by the March 31 Early Registration deadline, while registrants in all other categories save $75 by registering by March 31.
Save Again When Registering Your Team
● A member of the AAO Orthodontic Staff Club automatically saves $25 upon registering for Annual Session.*
● Receive a 20 percent discount when registering four or more team members from your practice as a group.*
* A member of the Orthodontic Staff Club may receive both of the above discounts if applicable.
Registrants in all paid categories (including doctors and orthodontic staff) each receive one free ticket to the 2020 Opening Ceremonies.
After Registering, Ensure You Receive Competitive Hotel Rates
After completing the registration process, watch your in-box for your registration confirmation. Within the confirmation e-mail will be a link to click to reserve AAO housing block hotel accommodations.
The AAO contracts large blocks of rooms at convention hotels, working with our exclusive housing partner, OnPeak, to provide discounts at each hotel.
View the Map of Hotels Near the Georgia World Congress Center
(Rates for each hotel are included.)