Innovation Gets a Dynamic Showcase at the 2020 Annual Session
Interact with the latest orthodontic innovations through a variety of platforms in The Exchange, new in the Exhibit Hall at the 2020 Annual Session. Plan to visit The Exchange to:
- View the absolute latest products / processes / services being offered by our entire exhibiting community at the New Product Showcase;
- Meet representatives from the newest companies in orthodontics, and learn about their products at their Start-Up Pods within The Exchange;
- Listen in as entrepreneurs pitch their businesses to investors as they try to win a capital investment during “Ortho Tank.” With a format modeled on that of the popular ABC show, Shark Tank, Ortho Tank presentations will be judged by investors who may elect to work with presenters. This program will be Monday, April 4 from 9:30 – 11 am in The Exchange;
- Easily Compare 3D printers and software products side-by-side by attending “The Lineup.” Featuring sequential 10-minute presentations by orthodontic 3D printing and software companies, The Lineup will be Saturday, May 2 from 9:30 – 11 am.
FRED Talks to Take Place in The Exchange in 2020
Introduced at the 2019 Annual Session FRED Talks (Free, Relevant Exhibitor-Driven Lectures) quickly became popular with attendees. In 2020, FRED Talks will again be offered, this time at The Exchange. When visiting The Exchange be sure to look at the FRED Talks schedule, which will be posted there.
* Exhibitors: Apply to Participate in 2020 Programs in The Exchange
Companies in business for three years or less at the start of the 2020 Annual Session will be eligible to exhibit in The Exchange and will receive a discounted exhibit rate. If you are a start-up owner and are interested in learning more, contact Libby Dischert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
♦ Interested in participating in The Lineup (3D printers only) or the New Product Showcase? Contact Libby Dischert at email@example.com.
♦ Any privately held exhibiting company is welcome to apply to participate in Ortho Tank; contact Mindi Brothers at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.